AMC's Best Day Hikes Near Philadelphia by Susan Charkes (AMC Books, 2010)
- Thanks to Jeff Brady, guest host on WHYY-FM's Radio Times, for interviewing me and John Brunner on Oct. 3, 2014, about best fall foliage hikes.
- Thanks to "Hiking" Mike Magro of Hiking With Impunity for interviewing me and reviewing the book. See the Q&A here .
- Thanks to Steven Brodsky of WCHE 1520AM, for interviewing me on the WCHE Entertainment and Culture Show, June 17th, 2011. If you missed it or want to hear it again, listen here.
- Thanks to Chris Poh and Ed Peterson Folk of WDVR-FM for interviewing me on the Bleecker Street Cafe show, May 6, 2011.
- Thanks to Marty Moss-Coane of WHYY-FM, for interviewing me about Best Day Hikes Near Philadelphia on the segment "Great Escapes" on Radio Times, April 8, 2011. If you missed it or want to hear it again, listen here.
- Thanks to Michael Smerconish for interviewing me about Best Day Hikes Near Philadelphia on the "Local Treasures" feature during his June 4, 2010 show.
- "A guidebook that will not only lead you to some of the best hikes in the Philadelphia area, but also provide you with a great read as well!" Hiking Mike, Hiking With Impunity. Read more...
- "This guide makes me want to grab my hiking boots and go exploring! The trips are clear and written in an appealing style that highlights the attraction of each hike." Alan Hershey, New Jersey Trails Association.
- Amazon.com 5-star reader reviews (click any excerpt to read more):